It’s now easier than ever to create your very own high quality videos to promote your business, idea or tell your story. In fact it’s so easy there’s no excuse for you not too.
I’ve worked in corporate video production for about 15 years and over that time I’ve seen a lot of change, but nothing as big as the Mobile phone. Because if you now what your doing the quality of footage you can capture with your mobile phone is truly amazing!!! And for the 1st time ever you can shoot, edit and playback on the same device!
In this video I’ll teach you how to shoot your own videos, what apps to use, how to get great sound and tell a story.
Things you need to remember:
- Shoot in shots, don’t just film everything
- Use support (tripod) when you can
- Sound is very important so get close to the person talking and use an external microphone. Like this one https://www.videoguys.com.au/Shop/p/30536/rode-smartlav+-lavalier-condenser-microphone-for-smart-phones-smartlavp.html
- Don’t use the digital Zoom, use your feet if you want to get closer
- Keep your videos short and make sure you tell a story
If you have any questions about creating your own videos please just send me an email on email@example.com